How To Get Pinterest Worthy Tablescapes
Ever wonder how photographers are able to photograph all the wedding decor perfectly set up? Planning and styling!
I always have my brides set some time away on the timeline so that I can photograph their designs. But how do they get that Pinterest worthy look?
They style the tables with all the necessary elements. I’ve listed some below!
- Neutral table linens
- Candles that are different heights
- Lots of florals or greenery
- Custom or unique place setting rentals
- Vintage glasses or modern glasses
- Themed name cards
- Menus that match your stationary – with ribbon or a sprig of greenery
- Napkins that complement the theme
- Dimension with plates
- Rented tables / chairs —- rectangle / square / round — cross back, bentwood cafe, Kind Louis XVI chairs
- Table numbers that are unique or that compliment your overall design
I hope you have fun creating a one-of-a-kind experience for you and your guests!