Okay, if you are one of the following,
- Boyfriend ready to propose
- Girlfriend planning her surprise engagement
- Friend helping out the couple
- or family member helping out the couple,
Here are a few tips to plan for during a surprise proposal:
- Always hire a photographer and or a videographer. That moment should always be documented so that you have the visuals when you go to tell the story. And it makes for a very sweet family heirloom.
- Make sure the soon to be bride is dressed/groomed appropriately. ( like nails and makeup.. etc) Girls, I got you!!! 🙂
- Lighting /Location: You can/should talk with your photographer or videographer for tips on the best lighting. Also, choose a location that fits both personalities!